KCPL, a trusted name in chemical distribution, covers with its extensive product and service portfolio all major markets. Headquartered in Mumbai,
the company operates a global network serving 60+ locations in more than 12 countries. KCPL is the link between chemical manufacturers and chemical users.
The company supports its customers and suppliers with tailor-made distribution solutions for industrial and speciality chemicals. With over 100 products and a world-class supplier base, KCPL offers one-stop-shop solutions to more than 1000 customers. Long-standing experience and local excellence in the individual Industry characterize the extensiveness of our distribution network.
KCPL follows a continued profitable growth strategy targeting selected customer industries and focusing on taking over activities from chemical producers seeking
outsourcing options. In addition the company constantly seeks new opportunities with a focus on the growth areas of Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe, to capture the expected strong growth in demand for chemicals in these regions. KCPL is continuously expanding the geographic coverage and reinforcing its position as market leader.
The company is led by an experienced board of management combining decades of expertise in the chemical distribution and manufacturing sector.
Below are the core management team that is highly experienced
in chemical distribution, characterized by clear commitments to profitable growth and safety, with strong track records and project management skills.
- Hasmukh Shah - CMD
- Bhupendra Shah - CEO
- Ketul Shah - Managing Director - Procurement & Sales
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- Bridge the trade gaps in world...
- Create value and make a difference.
- Inspire moments of optimism and happiness...
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio: Bring to the world a portfolio of quality chemical brands that anticipate and satisfy company’s desires and needs.
- Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
- Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
- Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.